giovedì 7 agosto 2008

Everybody Pecha Kucha!

...here's what I learned today (and it's something I really want to share with you readers)
I feel really good tonight because I can finally say I know what a Pecha Kucha is! It consist in a format of presentation for creative works in a fast and informal way. It was originally created in Tokyo in 2003 and soon spread in many other cities around the world, as a way for young designers, artists and architects to talk about their works and keep the interest of their audience up.
The original idea was the format of 20x20, 20 images shown for 20 seconds each, but it can be adapted to many different occasions and presentations, and it also became a format used in the business world.
What I found even more interesting about it is the great amount of websites and videos that explain and show techniques about it.
So that's all for today..stay tuned :)

2 commenti:

art|81|benny ha detto...

please tell me you're not finished with your pecha kucha!
I added your blog to my links
cheers

teresa ha detto...

I haven't started yet :)