martedì 12 agosto 2008

spruzz

"spruzz - scene del contemporaneo" is a website held by young and passionate Daniela Lussana. the site has different sections and presents interviews to young artists and pages about their works. Daniela chooses the works and the artists that best represent her idea of art, and gives them space and voice. you can now find an article about a talented italian sculptor, Stefano Calligaro, and an interview to the turkish artist Sukran Moral.
Daniela usually asks three questions to the young artists she wants to talk about, so for my blog I decided to ask her three questions as well, to make her talk a little about herself too. I found it really interesting as she usually prefers to give room to works of others.
Check the link section at the bottom of the page to visit her website


1. who's daniela lussana?

Daniela is someone with a free spirit, a dreamer with her feet on the ground, who likes people and all their differencies. Good in organizing, unable to follow the rules, passionate, who is still surprised by many artworks, and still is moved by manual, poetic and lyric abilities.

2. how did you decide to create spruzz?

Spruzz comes from the will to say my opinion in this wide artworld.
The “young artists” section comes from the need to give my opinion about artistic choices.
The “interviews” section is because of my curiosity, the pleasure of having a reply to my questions, to know, discover, study other people and their knoledge, the need to choose the person I want to interview and the type of questions with freedom.
Spruzz will grow more and more, I have lots of ideas that will become reality at the right moment.

3. what impresses you in an artpiece so much to make you choose and artist and dedicate him/her a space on your website?

The research, a professional way of working, passion, and the “need” to make art. It's not a work itself to attract me, it's everything that surrounds the artist and his/her need to produce artworks.
I am attracted by art as a research that looks to the future, which is experimental but did not lose emotions and passion, and above all, humbleness.

Nessun commento: